- Step into the deserts of Tatooine!
- Done the helmet of an Imperial Sandtrooper!
- Detailed prop replica fashioned from the hand-sculpted screen-used assets.
- Derived from 1977's Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Assembled, finished, and ready-to-wear!
Anovos presents the Star Wars Classic Sandtrooper Helmet Prop Replica. This remarkable ABS reproduction includes details recreated from 3D scans, measurements, and reference to original production assets sourced from the Lucasfilm Archives. A detailed artifact of the hand-sculpted screen-used pieces created for the original production of 1977's Star Wars: A New Hope,
this piece features distinctive asymmetry and the "high brow," complete with replicated hand-painted style decoration. Made of vacuum formed ABS, it also includes weathering and the stripe-less gray decals on the chin, temple, and back, per the original. Please note that most Anovos helmets fit up to U.S. hat size 8. The size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit. This is not a toy. Not suitable for children. Does not offer protection.