- Kind of reminds you of David and Goliath, doesn't it?
- The faceoff between Leia and her remaining Resistance forces and the First Order!
- Stunning fine-art canvas giclee inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Hand-numbered limited edition of just 195 pieces!
- Measures 29-inches wide x 7 3/5-inches tall and comes ready to hang on your wall.
A stunning fine-art giclee inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi,
this Star Wars: The Last Jedi Crait Showdown by Rich Davies Canvas Art Print measures about 29-inches wide x 7 3/5-inches tall and comes with certificate of authenticity. It's a hand-numbered limited edition of just 195 pieces depicting the faceoff between Leia and her remaining Resistance forces and the First Order on the planet Crait. This magnificent giclee on canvas comes gallery wrapped around a 1 1/2-inch wooden stretcher bar, ready to hang on your wall or give as a gift!
Giclee (pronounced "zhee-clay") is an invented name for the process of making fine-art prints from a digital source using inkjet printing. The word was coined to distinguish commonly known industrial "Iris proofs" from the fine-art prints artists were producing on the same printers. The name has since come to mean any high-quality inkjet print and is often used in galleries and print shops to denote such. In the past few years, the word (as a fine-art term) has come to be associated with prints using fade-resistant "archival" inks and the inkjet printers that use them. A wide variety of substrates are available, including various textures and finishes, such as matte photo paper, watercolor paper, cotton canvas, or artist textured vinyl.
Note: Item comes rolled and packaged in a cardboard tube.