- Do the stars of The Big Bang Theory have a clue?
- Help Sheldon Cooper get to the bottom of this heinous deed!
- Play The Big Bang Theory Clue Game!
- The 6 suspects are Penny, Leonard, Howard, Raj, Bernadette, and Amy.
- Tokens include Sheldon's Couch, Sheldon's Toothbrush, Dismantled Shelbot, and more!
Do the stars of The Big Bang Theory
have a clue? You bet they do. They're brainiac geniuses! Upon discovery of the inconsiderate and heinous deed, Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory
TV show sequesters 6 suspects and demands justice in The Big Bang Theory Clue Game. The 6 suspects are Penny, Leonard Hofstadter, Howard Wolowitz, Raj Koothrappali, Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz, and Amy Farrah Fowler. The locations in The Big Bang Theory Clue include key scenes from the show, ranging from Sheldon and Leonard's living room to Penny's living room, the stairwell, and the laundry room. Also included with the game are 6 game tokens involved in the act of betrayal: Equation Board, Damaged Comic, Laptop, Sheldon's Couch, Sheldon's Toothbrush, and Dismantled Shelbot. Help Sheldon get to the bottom of this! For 3 to 6 players. Ages 8 and up.