Entertainment Earth Exclusive!
- Rare warehouse find! Only a few units available.
- Hey, Sheldon, are you ready for some Minimates?
- Collectible mini-figures based on The Big Bang Theory!
- Set 1 features Sheldon (in Green Lantern Shirt), Howard, Amy, and Raj.
- Accessories include a remote control, laptop... and that famous couch!
- Carry your favorite pals with you at all times!
Are you ready for some Minimates based on The Big Bang Theory?
Well, here they are! These wonderful figures from Bif Bang Pow! stand approximately 2-inches tall, include accessories, and feature your favorite geeks and other characters from the top-rated TV series in a collectible small size. They'll help you keep your pals with you at all times. Be smart - order yours now!
This The Big Bang Theory Minimates Set 1 contains 4 Minimates:
1x Sheldon (Green Lantern Shirt)
(subject to change)
Set 1 also includes these fantastic accessories: a remote controller, a laptop... and that famous couch! Collect both Set 1 and Set 2. Series 2 sold separately. Dr. Sheldon Cooper
is smarter than you – and he’s not afraid to say so. A theoretical physicist possessing a master's degree, two Ph.D.s, and an IQ of 187, Sheldon is originally from East Texas, where he was a child prodigy, starting college at the age of 11. He has zero interest in romance, as his only real love is science (although his “girlfriend” Amy is constantly finding loopholes in their “Relationship Agreement” to disprove this theorem). He is a stickler for routine and is very different from his family; his mother, Mary, is a devout Christian, and his twin sister, Missy, is not a scientist by any means. Superpowers:
Eidetic memory, Vexillology, Tuvan throat singing. Weaknesses:
Understanding sarcasm, driving. Howard Wolowitz
is an engineer in applied physics. He recently retired his ‘ladies man’ aspirations and married girlfriend Bernadette Rostenkowski, who he initially bonded with over disdain for their overbearing mothers. Even though he’s constantly picked on by Sheldon for lacking a Ph.D., Howard achieved the prestigious accomplishment of going to space (and will never let his friends forget it). He also has a gift for celebrity impressions, and a horrible nut allergy. Superpowers:
Expansive belt buckle collection. Weaknesses:
Dominated by his mother and now his wife. Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler
– is a neurobiologist who first popped up as a possible match for Sheldon through an Internet dating site (that Howard and Raj signed him up for without his knowledge!) Amy, like Sheldon, is a genius who has previously avoided relationships. In fact, she only met Sheldon because she was fulfilling her promise to her mother to go on at least one date a year. Things have changed for Amy, however, as she is now living the life she always dreamed of as a pubescent teen. Penny and Bernadette are her best friends and she has succeeded in making Sheldon Cooper her boyfriend. (“Relationship Agreement” penned by him, of course. Swoon!) She even shared a Valentine’s Day kiss with Dr. Cooper. Superpowers:
Dissecting brains in the name of research, playing the harp. Weaknesses:
High libido, Sheldon Cooper’s lips, tiaras. Dr. Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali
is a sensitive soul; the kind of guy who’s not afraid to kick back with a glass of wine and a good “chick flick”. But make no mistake, he’s all man. Recently, Raj overcame a lifelong inability to speak in the presence of women. Now, he must learn what to actually say to a woman that won’t send them running. Originally from New Delhi, India, Raj works in the Physics department, where he specializes in particle astrophysics. Occasionally visited by his sister, Priya, who’s a lawyer, Raj often communicates with his Indian parents, Dr. and Mrs. Koothrappali, through a webcam. In his spare time, Raj likes to stage mystery dinner theatre and scavenger hunts for his friends. Superpowers:
Collecting comic books, astronomy. Weaknesses:
Colloquial conversation, nervous bladder, his pronunciation of “moustache.”
In The Big Bang Theory,
Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists – geniuses in the laboratory, but socially challenged in the real world. Enter beautiful, street-smart neighbor, Penny who aims to teach them a thing or two about life. Despite their on-again, off-again relationship in the past, Leonard found true love with fiancée, Penny. Even Sheldon has found a female companion – entering into a “Relationship Agreement” with neurobiologist Amy Farrah Fowler. In their free time, Leonard and Sheldon continue to enjoy frequent trips to the comic book store and fantasy role-playing games with their ever-expanding universe of friends, including fellow scientists Raj and Howard, and Howard's adorable microbiologist wife, Bernadette.
THE BIG BANG THEORY: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.