- "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"
- Stunning 31 1/4-inch long replica of actor Mandy Patinkin's sword.
- From the classic motion picture, The Princess Bride.
- Rendered directly from the original prop with exacting attention to detail.
- Features a hand-forged high-carbon blade, a leather-wrapped handle, and a gold-plated brass basket!
From the masterminds at Factory Entertainment, comes this astonishing The Princess Bride The Sword of Inigo Montoya Prop Replica. This stunning rendering of the sword used by actor Mandy Patinkin in the classic motion picture The Princess Bride
is copied directly from the original prop with exacting attention to detail. It features a high-quality, hand-forged blade made from high-carbon sprung steel (SAE1060) and an ivory leather-wrapped handle (specially elongated to fit a six-fingered man). The basket of the sword has an intricate gold-plated brass design richly decorated with reproduction gemstones. Measuring about 31 1/4-inches long, each superb replica includes a wall-mount display plaque and a certificate of authenticity.