- Who will survive and what will be left of them?
- Meet one of the most influential killers of the horror genre - Leatherface!
- He brings 3 gruesome head portraits, including the "Pretty Woman" and "Old Lady" masks.
- Includes a chainsaw with revving sound, a mallet, a cleaver, a bone knife, a bucket, and blood FX!
- Based on the cult-classic horror The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
One of the first and most influential killers of the horror genre, Leatherface comes to the One:12 Collective, fully loaded with every dreadful weapon he wielded in the cult-classic horror The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,
including his infamous chainsaw with revving sound! He also brings 3 gruesome head portraits, including the infamous "Pretty Woman" and "Old Lady" masks seen in the film. Leatherface is outfitted in a short-sleeved collared shirt and tie, slacks, cowboy boots, and Pam's bracelet on his wrist. Also included is a removable suit jacket he can wear with his "Pretty Woman" mask and an additional removable apron to wear with his "Old Lady" mask. Order this deluxe action figure if you have the guts!
Leatherface packs a nightmarish arsenal that includes a chainsaw with revving sound and 2 add-on blood splatter FX, a mallet with add-on blood splatter FX, a cleaver, a bone knife, and a bucket. (He likes to be prepared.)
In the 1974 slasher film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,
a group must do everything they can to escape a murderous group of outcasts including the chainsaw-wielding Leatherface, who wears a mask made of human skin.