- What's under the bandages of patient 307?
- First-ever 3 3/4-inch scale Bandaged Patient Action Figure!
- Retro-styled action figure derived from The Twilight Zone.
- Based on the episode "Eye of the Beholder."
- Limited Edition and individually numbered black-and-white version with five points of articulation.
In a world where everyone looks the same, poor Janet Tyler just doesn't conform to the norm. The bandages are about to come off, did the procedure work? You'll find out in Episode 6 "Eye of the Beholder" from Season 2 of The Twilight Zone
written by Rod Serling.
Limited edition size of 1400, each is individually numbered. From Bif Bang Pow!, this authentically detailed figure of the Bandaged Patient measures approximately 3 3/4-inches tall and is crafted from plastic. She features five points of articulation, as well as the retro design of action figures from the 70s. Order yours today! Ages 14 and up.
"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead. Your next stop… the Twilight Zone." (Spoken by Rod Serling at the beginning of each The Twilight Zone,