Entertainment Earth Convention Exclusive!
- Entertainment Earth Convention Exclusive!
- A Ballet Dancer, a Bagpiper, a Hobo, a Clown and an Army Major all walk into a dark pit…
- Set based on the classic “Five Characters in Search of an Exit” episode.
- Each numbered package displays the five characters in their memorable ladder formation.
- Limited edition and individually numbered.
What do five seemingly random people have in common? In The Twilight Zone,
no one can know for sure! Now collectors can own the toys that don’t know they are toys with The Twilight Zone Five Characters in Search of an Exit 3 3/4 Action Figures In Color - Convention Exclusive set made exclusively by Bif Bang Pow!.
This exclusive convention set includes:
1x Bagpiper action figure with bagpipes accessory
1x Clown action figure with umbrella accessory
1x Army Major action figure with sword accessory
1x Ballet Dancer action figure
1x Hobo action figure with bag accessory
All figures feature 5 points of articulation, including: neck, shoulders and hips. As an added bonus, the figures come packaged in a special stacked ladder formation inspired by the well-known scene from the episode! At only 672 sets, this individually numbered limited edition may disappear to another dimension soon. Ages 14 and up.
"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead. Your next stop... the Twilight Zone." (Spoken by Rod Serling at the beginning of each The Twilight Zone