Zack Snyder's Justice League Darkseid 1:4 Scale Statue:
- The greatest DC villain of them all and the arch enemy of the Justice League seeks to conquer the Universe!
- Darkseid on his throne stands at approximately 24-inches tall and including the removable fabric banner, the overall height comes to approximately 60-inches tall!
- Unique base design features additional plaque with the film's title!
- Prototype digitally sculpted by Weta Workshop artist, Gary Hunt and the concept was created under the direction and vision of Zack Snyder himself!
- Limited edition of 600 pieces!
From his throne of stone, the malevolent gaze of Darkseid falls once again on the planet Earth. Darkeid on his throne stands at approximately 24- feet tall and including the removable fabric banner, the overall height comes to approximately 60-feet tall! Made from high quality polystone, this limited-edition statue comes with a separate plaque featuring the film's title to add to the base! The prototype of this Darkseid 1:4 Scale Statue was digitally sculpted by Weta Workshop artist, Gary Hunt and the concept was created under the direction and vision of Zack Snyder himself. This Zack Snyder's Justice League Darkseid 1:4 Scale Statue is limited edition of 600 pieces and comes packaged in a closed box. This statue measures about 24-inches tall x 23 1/3-inches long x 19-inches deep. Please note: images are of a digital render. Product details could be changed due to studio approval and without further notice. Each sculpture is hand painted and minor variations will occur.
Weta Workshop is thrilled to be recreating some of the world's most beloved superheroes and terrifying supervillains from Zack Snyder's Justice League. Bruce Wayne, with the help of his newest ally Diana Prince, seeks to recruit an unprecedented league of heroes to stand up against the biggest threat the world has ever faced. It may be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.