- Own the Damascus blade of Alita!
- Inspired by the 2019 film Alita: Battle Angel.
- Measures over 36-inches long!
- It's the perfect addition to your convention cosplay.
Forged before the fall through the lost arts in United Republic of Mars metallurgy, this incredible Alita: Battle Angel Damascus Blade* Cosplay Sword measures over 36-inches long! The stunning faux-weapon is crafted from the designs of WETA's visual effects team that worked on the 2019 film. Safe for conventions and a perfect addition to your cosplay, it's made from polycarbonate and comes with display stand.
* You may know that Damascus steel was the forged steel used in the blades of swords crafted in the Near East and characterized by patterns of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. These blades were favored because they were tough, shatter-resistant, and capable of being honed to a sharp edge.