- "Hmm… Peter Pan. I will destroy him this time!"
- From Peter Pan, Taeyang is pirate Captain Hook.
- Pullip Fashion Doll with buccaneering accessories and moving eyes.
- Hook nail, saber, holder, feathered hat, and display stand included.
- For that Peter Pan devotee inside all of us!
"Hmm… Peter Pan. I will destroy him this time!" Don't count on it, cap'n. The nefarious Captain Hook comes with buccaneering accessories such as a hook nail, saber, holder, feathered hat, and display stand. With eyes that open and close and look from side to side, the fully articulated Taeyang as Captain Hook Doll is made of plastic and measures about 13-inches tall. Hook one of these for yourself or another Peter Pan
devotee you know!
Pullip means, "young leaf" in Korean. Pullip is a line of remarkable fashion dolls created by Korean company Cheonsang Cheonha and marketed by Jun Planning of Japan. Each amazing edition stands about 12-inches tall, is fully articulated, and comes with unique face makeup, outfit and accessories, a trading card, and a doll stand. They also include a biography that contains a wealth of information, such as age, family profile, hobbies, personality, and more. Pullips can even open and close their eyes, and look from side to side.
|Country of Origin: