- What a wondrous, wondrous place!
- Aladdin and Jasmine take center stage in this magnificent statue.
- The Sultan, Abu, Rajah, Genie, Jafar, the magic carpet, and the lamp are here too.
- Artist Jim Shore's style combines the magic of Disney with the motifs of handcrafted folk art.
- Don't miss this one-of-a-kind treasure!
The gang's all here in this magnificent Disney Traditions Aladdin Carved by Heart Arabian Nights by Jim Shore Statue from Enesco. Aladdin and Jasmine take center stage, while the Sultan, Abu, and Rajah smile close by. Genie and Jafar peer pointedly from the Arabian city, and the magic carpet and lamp also take their place. In artist Jim Shore's signature style that combines the magic of Disney with time-honored motifs of handcrafted folk art, this Aladdin
-inspired figurine is made of polyresin and calcium carbonate and measures about 7 2/3-inches tall x 6 3/4-inches wide x 6 1/2-inches long. It's a one-of-a-kind treasure you don't want to miss.
Jim Shore is a treasured artist and something of a legend, inspiring his friends and expansive base of followers with work reminiscent of family, tradition, spirituality, and love of country. Shore's signature look of handmade, hand-carved art evokes appreciation and nostalgia, while embracing inspired themes of folklore and tradition found within American and European folk art. As a quilting aficionado, he often combines traditional quilt patterns with one of his favorite types of folk art, rosemaling, into his designs. Jim Shore's creations make much-appreciated gifts for almost anyone!